Potentilla nepalensis 'Miss Wilmott'
- Position: full sun
- Soil: poor to moderately fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: June to August
- Flower colour: raspberry pink
- Other features: hairy, mid green, strawberry-like leaves
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Garden care: Lift and divide large clumps in autumn or spring. Apply a generous 5-7cm (2-3in) mulch of well-rotted compost or manure around the base of the plant in spring.
Splendid sprays of raspberry pink flowers with cherry red centres from June to August and hairy, strawberry-like leaves. This charming, Himalayan cinquefoil is perfect for the front of an herbaceous or cottage style border. An easy to grow plant for a sunny, well-drained site, it will reliably produce seedlings that are "true to type".