- Tidy Tray - This tough one piece potting tray is now established as an essential garden accessory. Mess and dirt are confined within the tray, while the low front allows easy access to the work space. Light, yet durable and easy to handle. Made from recycled polypropylene.
- Tidy Tray Shelf - A perfect companion to the Tidy Tray. Sits securely on the top rim of the Tidy Tray and provides 3 recessed pockets to hold accessories and tools, keeping the work space clear of obstruction. Made from recycled polypropylene.
- Fine Mesh Sieve - Deep plastic sieve featuring integral tough steel diamond mesh. Ideal for sifting compost to give the ideal base for successful seed or cutting raising. Mesh holes are 9mm wide by 5mm high. Made from recycledpolypropylene and galvanised steel.
- Garden Scoop - Moulded in 100% recycled Nylon for outstanding strength, this flat based scoop is ideal for collecting compost, grit and fertiliser.
There are currently no 'goes well with' suggestions for this item.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to store
- Easy To Use
- Ideal For Smaller Gardens
- Solid Construction
- Weather Resistant
- No cons
- Sieve A Little Too Large
Comments about Potting station:
This potting station is perfect for me as I have a small garden with no room for a potting shed. It has a (removable) platform at the back to put the pots on, a sieve and a scoop which reaches all the corners due to it's shape. Because of the sides of the station all the compost was contained as I potted, which made cleaning up a doddle - a quick swish with the hose and it was ready to store!
Although this item would benefit lots of people, I must specifically recommend its use for a wheelchair user. I sometimes struggle to find things that are the right height for my chair to fit under, and descriptions/comments rarely address this. This station just sits perfectly on my already-accessible table, and although it's too sturdy to be considered lightweight I was able to move it easily in use in order to reach the things at the back that I needed. Because of my seated position I found the sieve too deep to use but I think that people who can stand over it would find it a bonus.
- Your Gardening Experience:
- Keen but clueless
There are currently no articles for this item.